PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITE AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITE OR OUR SERVICES. THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF 2/1/2023.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others who may interact or interface with Security Jobs Network™, Inc., also known as SJN, located at 41 W Lee Hwy Ste 59-108, Warrenton, Virginia 20186-2207 in association with the use of the SJN website, which includes https://www.securityjobs.net, (the “Site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below. This Agreement annuls and voids all previous agreements.
The Site is operated by SJN. In non-contributed content throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SJN. SJN offers this Site, including all information, tools, and services available from this Site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our Site and/or becoming a Member, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein.
These Terms apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content. In the event of an inconsistency between this Agreement and any additional terms or policies referenced herein, the provisions of the additional terms or policies shall control.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
The Site is a security career news and information website which has the following description:
Security Jobs Network™ is a membership-based service that provides up-to-date job postings and information related to US-based professional level security opportunities in the public and private sectors.
All visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “member.”
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites are the sole property of Security Jobs Network™, Inc. At its discretion, Security Jobs Network™, Inc. may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to all additional Services and/or products and all updated, modified, or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. Security Jobs Network™, Inc. does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept, and agree that Security Jobs Network™, Inc. shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions, or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, revised, or modified terms, you must immediately stop using the provided Services.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such Security Jobs Network™, Inc. shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user and/or member content, communication, or personalization settings.
JOB SEEKER/ MEMBER REGISTRATION
To register and become a “member” of the Site, you must be at least 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving SJN’s Services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
When you register, SJN may collect information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. You can update your account information at any time by sending an email message to email@example.com. Once you register with SJN and sign into our Services, you are no longer anonymous to us.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands, and agrees to furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete nature, Security Jobs Network™, Inc. will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the Agreement, and as such refuse all current or future use of Security Jobs Network™, Inc. Services, or any portion thereof.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, USERNAME, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
When you set up an account, you are the sole authorized user of your account. You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It is your responsibility for any act or omission of any user(s) that access your account information that, if undertaken by you, would be deemed a violation of the TOS. It shall be your responsibility to notify Security Jobs Network™, Inc. immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. Security Jobs Network™, Inc. shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
As a user and/or member of the Site, you herein acknowledge, understand, and agree that all information, text, or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of Security Jobs Network™, Inc.’s Services for the purpose of:
- impersonating any individual or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, or threatening;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, or any other form of solicitation;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- interfering with or disrupting any Security Jobs Network™, Inc. Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization”.
Security Jobs Network™, Inc. herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users and/or members.
Security Jobs Network™, Inc. herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose user and/or member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property, or the personal safety of Security Jobs Network™, Inc., its visitors, users, and members, including the general public.
Security Jobs Network™, Inc. herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by Security Jobs Network™, Inc. or any other content providers supplying content services to Security Jobs Network™, Inc. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services.
Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
You hereby acknowledge that by using https://www.securityjobs.net to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to, email, searches, membership forms and job posting forms, you will be causing communications to be sent through our computer network. Therefore, through your use, and thus your agreement with this TOS, you are acknowledging that the use of this Service shall result in interstate transmissions.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the internet, using our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
Security Jobs Network™, Inc. shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor, member, or user. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for Security Jobs Network™, Inc. the below listed worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly or privately accessible areas of Security Jobs Network™, Inc.’s site, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing.
- Graphics or logos submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly or privately accessible areas of Security Jobs Network™, Inc.’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing.
Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of Security Jobs Network™, Inc.’s site are those such areas which are meant to be available to the public, and which would include website content that is openly available to both users and members. However, those areas which are not open to the public, and thus available to members only, would include information in our job listing database.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
Security Jobs Network™, Inc. provides areas for our users and members to contribute feedback and for employers to post jobs. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or job postings (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- SJN shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- SJN shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of SJN; and
- SJN is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users and/or members herein agree to insure and hold Security Jobs Network™, Inc., our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of SJN Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
Members or users herein agree not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to SJN’s sites.
USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICES
You herein acknowledge that Security Jobs Network™, Inc. may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, job posting, or any other uploaded content shall be retained by Security Jobs Network™, Inc. It is your agreement to this TOS which establishes your consent to allow Security Jobs Network™, Inc. to store all communications on its servers. Furthermore, Security Jobs Network™, Inc. shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
Security Jobs Network™, Inc. shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
As a member of https://www.securityjobs.net, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member, you agree that Security Jobs Network™, Inc. may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services.
The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your https://www.securityjobs.net account Services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with https://www.securityjobs.net shall include any and/or all the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within https://www.securityjobs.net;
- the deletion of your password and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Any correspondence or business dealings between any user and/or member and any of the employers who post jobs on our Site are and shall be solely between you and any such employer. Moreover, you herein agree that Security Jobs Network™, Inc. shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or because of the presence of these employers on our website.
Security Jobs Network™, Inc. may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising, or any other materials, on or available from such third-party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Security Jobs Network™, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly, or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that Security Jobs Network™, Inc.’s Services shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in information presented by and through our Services is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by Security Jobs Network™, Inc. or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit and/or create any plagiaristic works which are based on Security Jobs Network™, Inc. Services (e.g., Content), in whole or part.
Security Jobs Network™, Inc. herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights to make use of our services as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in our Services or software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the software in any manner, nature, or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the software including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by Security Jobs Network™, Inc. for use in accessing our Services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF SECURITY JOBS NETWORK™, INC. SERVICES ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SECURITY JOBS NETWORK™, INC. AND OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND PARENT SUBSIDIARIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- SECURITY JOBS NETWORK™, INC. AND OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND PARENT SUBSIDIARIES MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) SECURITY JOBS NETWORK™, INC. SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) SECURITY JOBS NETWORK™, INC. SERVICES SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SECURITY JOBS NETWORK™, INC. SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND THAT (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL VIEWED, PRINTED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF SECURITY JOBS NETWORK™, INC. SERVICES SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SECURITY JOBS NETWORK™, INC. OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SECURITY JOBS NETWORK™, INC. AND OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND PARENT SUBSIDIARIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
In the event you have a dispute, you agree to release Security Jobs Network™, Inc. (and its officers, directors, employees, parent subsidiaries, and any other third parties) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected, or unsuspected, disclosed, and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
SPECIAL ADMONITION RELATED TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
Security Jobs Network™, Inc.’s content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. Security Jobs Network™, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our Services and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Security Jobs Network™, Inc. may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, postal mail, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
Security Jobs Network™ and SecurityJobs.net are registered service marks of SJN. SecurityJobsNetwork.com, SecurityJobsNetwork.org, SecurityJobsNetwork.net, SecurityJobsNetwork.co, SecurityJobsNetwork.us, SecurityJobsNetwork.uk, SecurityJobs.us and SJNJobs.com are additional service marks of SJN.
You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree that all the Security Jobs Network™, Inc. trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other Security Jobs Network™, Inc. logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of Security Jobs Network™, Inc. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the Security Jobs Network™, Inc. logo or marks without obtaining Security Jobs Network™, Inc.’s prior written consent.
All third-party trademarks, trade names and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
Security Jobs Network™, Inc. will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all our users and members do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Security Jobs Network™, Inc. may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user or member who violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The Security Jobs Network™, Inc. Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
Security Jobs Network™, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
41 W Lee Hwy Ste 59-108
Warrenton, Virginia 20186-2207
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Security Jobs Network™, Inc. and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to Security Jobs Network™, Inc. Services.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and Security Jobs Network™, Inc. with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and Security Jobs Network™, Inc., shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Fairfax, Virginia or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and Security Jobs Network™, Inc. agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned and agree to waive all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should Security Jobs Network™, Inc. fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated, and all contents therein permanently deleted.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services, or the TOS must be filed within 1 year(s) after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report all violations of this TOS to Security Jobs Network™, Inc. as follows:
Security Jobs Network™, Inc.
41 W Lee Hwy Ste 59-108
Warrenton, Virginia 20186-2207